I make stuff. I also like to write and maybe I'm funny sometimes. Who knows, that's up to you to decide.
Thursday, November 24, 2016
OMGOMGOMG!!
Tandy leather is having a black Friday sale and I was all resigned to not being able to go, on account of I had to spend my cow money on my alternator (car runs like a fucking champion now by the way; it's going to take some getting used to, I'm so accustomed to driving it like it's a collicky baby), but my buddy Steve so wants me to have this black leather they have one special that he's buying me one, and buying another for me to pay him back with, either in cash or phenomenal leather goods!! I'm sooo happy and excited that I did a little dance! Squee! Keep you updated on al the fabulous things I make from my cows!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment